Patches of Pink Banner

Cutie Birdie Card

Its finally Friday!!!  Which means running around trying to get everything ready to leave for Christmas break.  My hubby gets almost a whole month off for break, so we are traveling to the mid west and then down south to visit family.  I'm super excited to see family!  This is my favorite time of the year! 

I found this picture tonight and realized I never posted it!  Shame on me.  So here it is!  I cut out the birdie using the Create a Critter cartridge (my favorite).  There is a wonderful blog and person who has created stamp sets that go with the Critter cartridge and many others.  I put a few of her stamp sets on my Christmas wish list.  So I'm crossing my fingers that Santa will bring me at least one.  If you would like to visit her blog, just go to www.mypinkstamper.com.  She is super creative and full of energy. 


Have a fabulous day!  Happy crafting!