Patches of Pink Banner

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Thursday!!

Well the weekend is almost here!!  I'm personally looking forward to it!  Saturday evening I get to spend some time with some ladies from church and receive a much needed spiritual boost!  :)  I also get my husband all day on Sunday!  Have I mentioned I love Sundays!  I'm also hoping to get in my craft room for a couple hours.  Right now, it looks like a tornado hit it, but hopefully I can get around the mess to my table...hopefully.  In the meantime, here is a birthday card I made about a week ago.  I'm usually a real simple crafter and don't normally layer colored paper like this, but I thought I would step out of my box and try it.  This is what I came up with. 



This is a possible card for a client.  I would LOVE to know what you think!  Thanks!!!


I hope you are having a great week!!  Happy Crafting!!!